Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Game of Wars - Results

Hey guys! As expected, not many people showed up for the event, but some came explaining why they couldn't come, and then left. Its fine guys! First ones ALWAYS go like this, but some people and I ended up chillin with a VERY Awesome jammer. Heres some pictures of the "event" they are still going to get their prize though, because they are killer at the game "Scooped" and pretty much everyother game we played together



How I seperated the den

Selfie with Summer!


Another selfie. :D

Ya, I am not the best...

The prize!

Summer is going to get the Batwings soon! (Tell me when you are on so I can give them to you)

Can't wait for the next event, even though no one really showed. But its fine. :D Tusedays are awkward days, and next time I will try to choose a day which will be good for everyone.

Happy jamming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-Be nice-
-Kind Language-
-We respect your opinions, but no hating.-