Monday, December 19, 2016

Hi People I don't know.

Hey guys! See you have found the official blog for the AJ Alliance!

We are a group of people who want to express the good and fun times in the game Animal Jam, by Wild Works.

Were just starting this out, and I don't know if it will be successful or not,  but I think this is going to have some good memories attached to it.

I will be posting our latest exploits and chaos in the world of Animal Jam! I will also be posting out event dates, so its easy to find instead of scanning the Google+.

Feel free to look around the blog, and please comment anything that you will think will help this blossom into something amazing!

(If anyone has good art to help make the blog better, that is much appreciated. )





2 comments:

  1. Hi! My AJ username is Summerøcean, is it ok if I join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YA! Thats totally fine if you join! This is going to be a blast! (love the username by the way, its killer.)

      Delete

-Be nice-
-Kind Language-
-We respect your opinions, but no hating.-